Data ReplicationUsing a cloud-hosted application supports key business needs such as operational effectiveness, cost-efficiency and business expansion. As your data is being created, it is instantaneously copied to one or more places. Konnetix deliver data replication services that reduce data latency and maintain the data-related needs of your business.
Advantages of data replication
1. Replicate your data easily and in real-time
2. Use your existing business hardware, software and network
3. Business continuity and rapid recovery
4. Support for any size data set
5. Integrate and robust support for any platform
6. Rely on failover execution within minutes
Who needs real-time replication software?Companies of all sizes and in all industries. The most common use cases include, hybrid cloud computing, geographic distribution, data integration, real-time analytics and database and application migrations.
An important part of your company’s recovery strategy is identifying how to keep business-critical workloads and applications running when a planned or unplanned outage occurs.
By choosing replication, failover, and recovery of workloads and applications so that they will all be available and ready to use if your primary business location goes down.